Friday 8 January 2016

Feedback

After presenting the images from my first shoot over Christmas to the class I'm happy with the positive messages and thoughts put forward of my project so far. I do know that I've selected and began shooting a broad subject matter. I have received suggestions on focussing on a singular aspect of the coast path from Amroth - Tenby.

  • Coastal Erosion - Cliffs notably located at Amroth have suffered severely from the attacking tide which presents a fascinating visual result on the coastline.
  • Beaches Popularity- Even though I shot during the out of season winter months, maybe the Christmas break allowed more dog walkers etc to take to the beaches. They looked more busier than I had first anticipated, providing a similar picture postcard effect than can be captured during the summer months. It is an interesting idea to shoot a tighter crop and isolate these people within the expansive beaches that they are exploring.
I could even gain inspiration from researching local poets & painters that have documented many miles of Welsh coastline across many platforms.

Use Farmers Weather for accurate predictions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment