Friday 22 January 2016

Tenby South Beach

















After receiving my feedback I've returned to Tenby to shoot more of the South Beach, attempting to not shoot in the picture post card style of the setting. It was a much brighter and sunnier day than last time so it was harder to achieve this, but I made sure to explore the still life details of the beach. Again everything is shot at f22 for maximum sharpness through the use of a tripod even though really long shutter speeds were not required at ISO100.
I shot a number of silhouette type images facing towards the sun along the beach however I think for that to work better a ND filter will have to be used as I was set at a very fast shutter speed that appears to add noise to the image so I very much doubt that I will be including those particular images in any future edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment